Apollo Bay Hotel’s New Beer Garden Is Open
Share This Article
Summer is here, and along with it will come good times in the Apollo Bay Hotel’s new beer garden. Following a $1.2M upgrade, the beer garden boasts a fresh coastal aesthetic taking cues from the nearby coastline, and plenty of room to spend a warm Apollo Bay day.
“We wanted to create a space that’s both for our community and passers-by, working with an extremely local set of trades to bring this outdoor space to life has been a great experience. We can’t wait to see it thrive this summer and for many more to
come.” said venue manager, Sean Fuston.
Also Read: The Best Pubs in Country Victoria
Alongside the new beer garden, the Apollo Bay Hotel will launch a new menu that features pub classics such as parmas, burgers, steaks, share plates, and salads followed by an array of seafood dishes such as the Coal Roasted Rock Lobster served with herbed garlic butter, chips and salad, and the Fisherman’s Platter with whole king prawns, rock oysters, raw tuna, jar of pickled Portarlington mussels, half shell backed scallop, salt and pepper squid, Turkish bread, and condiments to suit.
As part of the launch, there will be a pop-up ‘Citrus Summer’ activation at the beer garden, which will include:
- Florals to relax under
- Alfresco dining in the new beer garden including a selection of fresh local seafood accompanied by a zesty Lemon Drop Mojito or favourite can of Minus 196
- Daily mid-afternoon gelato cart serving citrus flavours
- Minus 196 Mussel Monday Madness from 3pm each week
- Live music sessions on Sundays from 2pm
- Limited edition cooler bags available to take a six-pack home in
Apollo Bay Hotel’s new beer garden will launch to the public on December 22.